“In your thinking be mature”
Helpful resources for studying and applying the Bible.
Maps of every identifiable place in the Bible
- This is a handy collections of maps on the identifiable places mentioned in each book of the Bible.
Introductions for each book of the Bible
- These are short introductions to each book which offer an overview of the themes, context, and outline of each book.
- This is a great site for viewing the Hebrew and LXX for OT passages.
- Good way to view and compare the contents of diverse manuscripts.
- Good site for viewing multiple translations in parallel.
Bible study notes on each book of the Bible
- These are helpful notes for an in-depth introduction to each book of the Bible.
- This is a site to help you organize your prayers so you can pray consistently, effectively, and biblically. You can read more about the background of the plan
Professor Grant Horner’s Bible-Reading System
is a helpful way to get familiar with all of the entire Bible. If you haven’t heard of it before, I highly recommend you at least read the
The Master’s Seminary Journal
has a lot of publicly available and searchable content which is very helpful when researching a specific topic or passage.
- This site contains helpful resources for programmers interested in interacting with the Bible